24 Nov Property Management Administrative Assistant
Position Title: Property Management Administrative Assistant
Department: Property Management (PM)
Supervisor: Sr. Property Supervisor
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work required to be performed. This position description is not meant or intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities or requirements of this position. Employees are expected to perform other functions as assigned or requested to further support the organization’s mission.
The Property Management Administrative Assistant position is a full-time position. The Admin Assistant will provide support to the property management department, and will be reporting directly to the Sr. Property Supervisor.
Essential Position Responsibilities
- Assist PM Department with statistical and demographic reports.
- Follow up on maintenance work orders.
- Assist with preparing resident correspondence.
- Assist with rent increase process
- Coordinate with residents and schedule third-party vendors for pest control treatments.
- Assist Department with tracking pertinent monthly data.
- Assist with Move-out processing
- Track information changes and update database.
- Handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Must be flexible and able to meet multiple deadlines
- Must be punctual, reliable, trustworthy, highly organized and a real multi-tasker.
- Strong excel/spreadsheet skills
- Strong math aptitude.
- Create and distribute flyers (electronically and door-to-door), ads and publishing materials for various workshops and lease-ups.
- Copy, file, and scan.
- Contribute to team efforts by assisting where needed throughout organization, and other duties as assigned.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have great customer service.
- Strong information technology skills required, Adobe and Yardi preferred.
- Must be very proficient in Microsoft Office—Excel, Word, PowerPoint with advanced skills, and ability to do formulas and mail merges.
- Quick learner
- Excellent at multi-tasking, organization, meeting deadlines and ability to work without close supervision.
- Work efficiently, accurately, pay attention to detail, and be able to proof work for errors.
- Must be able to handle clients on the phone, in office, and be able to work with a myriad of different personalities.
This position will require daily use of office equipment and moving around an office environment. Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds.
The essential responsibilities of this position are performed in a busy office environment. This position must be able to keep focused in an environment with many interruptions and distractions
Car travel, primarily in Santa Monica to visit properties under development by Community Corp. Occasional car travel to workshops and meetings outside of the City of Santa Monica.
For PDF of position description please click here
CCSM is an Equal Opportunity Employer